Why do I need to update my address with DMV?
New York State law requires that you to report a change of residence address on a driver license, permit, non-driver ID, or registration to the DMV within 10 days.
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcChanging your address with the DMV:
- Updates your DMV records
- Ensures you receive mail related to your registrations and driving privileges
- Does not require you to order new DMV documents displaying your new address
*An address change with the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) does not update your address on DMV records. You must report your address change to both the DMV and the USPS. .
Before you update your address online, you must first sign up for a MyDMV account. You will need your:
- NYS driver license, permit, or non-driver ID card
- Social Security number
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcRefer to this step by step process to update your address:
- . If you already have an account, skip to step 2.
- to MyDMV.
- Under “DMV Services,” click “Change My Address.”
- Enter the required information.
- Click the “Enter and Verify” button.
- Keep the confirmation email for your records.
Ready? Have with you:
Your complete new residence address and zip code.
Call us Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM (except holidays).
For General Assistance (DMV Call Centers): 1-518-486-9786.
Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD): 711 or 1-800-662-1220 (have the relay operator dial 1-518-486-9786).
See a full list of and office hours.
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcDepartment of Motor Vehicles 6 Empire State Plaza Albany, NY 12228