Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcNew York State Government provides rewarding career opportunities for individuals with a broad range of backgrounds. To join the state workforce, you will most likely have to take a civil service exam before applying for the position you're interested in. Applying for the specific position comes after you sign up, take and receive your exam results - a process that takes at least 90 days.
Most state jobs are divided into two categories – competitive and non-competitive.
Competitive Jobs (Exam Required):
You must take and pass a civil service exam before applying for a competitive job.
Non-Competitive Jobs (No Exam Required):
You do not need to take an exam, but you must meet the qualifications of the position. These positions are generally filled by people with professional licenses, trade skills, or other specific qualifications.
Most state jobs are competitive and require an exam. oversees all state exams.
To start your search for a state job, browse through or .
Continuous Recruitment Exams
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcContinuous recruitment exams are held for positions where there is a constant need to hire qualified candidates.
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắc when a new exam is posted by signing up for our email alert system.
about the exam process.
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcRefer to this step-by-step process to sign up for a state exam:
- a personal NY.gov ID Account.
- In the ‘Examinations’ card on the homepage, select ‘Exams Open to the Public’.
- Click on an Exam Title and read through the specifics of the exam to see if you meet the qualifications.
- When you're ready to sign up, click the blue 'How to Apply' button at the top OR scroll to the middle of the page and click the 'Apply Now' button.
- If you are approved to take the exam, you will receive an admission notice to the exam informing you where and when you will take your exam.
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắc1. You will receive a notice in the mail letting you know if you were approved to take the exam. If approved, the notice will also inform you of where and when to take the exam.
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắc2. Your exam results will be mailed to you approximately 90 days after you sit for the exam.
3. Based on your exam score and other qualifications, you may be contacted by a state agency that is hiring.
4. If you are contacted by a state agency, they will instruct you on how to apply for the position.
5. If you are not contacted within 90 days, you may not have qualified for the position. However, you will remain eligible for other qualifying jobs and can be contacted for up to four years after taking the exam.
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcIf you've already taken and passed a state exam, you can wait to be contacted by a state agency or you can be proactive in your job search and apply for open positions at .
- Visit the .
- Select For the General Public.
- Click Vacancies on the left side of the page.
- Select a job title and read through the job specifics.
- If you qualify, follow the instructions on how to apply.
You can also search job .
Part 1: Starting Your Career with New York State -
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắc Part 2: Navigating the Civil Service Exam Process -
Part 3: Learn More About the Hiring Process and Featured Programs -