Explore the outdoors and spend the night at one of the many beautiful New York State Parks. New York State offers:
- 15,000 plus campsites for tents and RVs
- Over 800 cabin, multi-room cottages and other vacation rentals
- Boat-access only waterfront sites
Learn more about the amenities and accommodations offered at each of our camping spots. Some parks offer . They are often set in a remote area within the park, but are usually discounted compared to a standard site.
- Tents, trailers and motorhomes can easily be accommodated.
- Most sites have a picnic table, fire pit or ring and nearby restrooms and many include amenities such as electric, water and sewer hook-up, and platforms.
- Back country or primitive camping is permitted on lands managed by DEC including Forest Preserve lands in the Adirondack and Catskill Parks as well as State Forests. .
Some campsites offer the following amenities:
- Full hook-up
- ADA Accessible
- Cabin occupancy can range, sleeping between 2 and 8 people
- Basic cabins offer at least one room, electric table, chairs, sleeping bed/cot, stove and refrigerator
- Prime cabins offer full bath, common area, small kitchen and separate bedrooms
- Cottage occupancy can range, sleeping between 2 and 10 people
- Many cottages are available year-round
- Cottages typically offer full bath, kitchen, living room and bedrooms
Who can reserve a campsite?
- An adult at least 18 years of age must be the permit holder and occupy the site for the full permit period.
- New York State campgrounds are available to anyone, but out of state patrons have an additional fee.
Do I have to make a reservation?
While reservations are not required, they are highly recommended. You can also rent any available campsite, cabin or cottage as a "walkup" on a first-come, first-serve basis when you arrive ready to camp.
How far in advanced do I need to make a reservation?
Reservations can be made up to 9 months in advance.
What are the available amenities?
Most sites have a picnic table, fire pit or ring and nearby restrooms and many include amenities such as electric, water and sewer hook-up, and platforms. For specific details contact the park directly.
Can I bring pets?
Most campgrounds allow pets, however it is best to check the specific park details prior to booking your reservation. If your campground allows pets please be respectful. At New York State Office of Parks, Recreation & Preservation facilities only 2 pets per site are permitted. Rabies certificate is required.
What can I bring? (food, supplies, fire wood, etc)
Each site allows for either two (2) tents OR one (1) unit of hard wheeled camping equipment + one (1) tent.
Firewood – By transporting firewood, you could be spreading diseases and invasive insects that can quickly kill large numbers of trees. Help Stop the Spread and obey the Firewood Regulation. If you bring firewood, burn all of it before leaving your campsite or purchase your wood at the campground or local sources. A regulation is in effect that prohibits the import of firewood into New York unless it has been heat treated to kill pests. The regulation also limits the transportation of untreated firewood to less than 50 miles from its source. Quarantines exist which further restrict firewood transportation. Read more .
Alcoholic Beverages - While alcoholic beverages are allowed in most NYS campgrounds without a permit, it is the responsibility of each camping party to comply with all laws and regulations. , and restrict the use of alcohol
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
To cancel a reservation 2 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival, contact Reserve America's Customer Service at 1-800-456-2267. Internet reservations may also be cancelled on-line . To cancel a reservation within 1 day (OPRHP) of 2 days (DEC) of your arrival, you must call the campground.
If you cancel your reservation you will be assessed fees. It's important to know the closer to your arrival date you cancel, the less money you will receive back as a refund.
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcCancelling 8 days or more prior to arrival. Fees retained are: Reservation fee $9.00 + Cancellation Fee $9.00
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcCancelling 7 days or less prior to arrival. Fees retained are: Reservation fee $9.00 + Cancellation Fee $9.00 + the cost of the first night's stay (this amount varies based on the cost of your site).
Additional questions? .
All camping fee reservations must be paid in advance.
Camping fees vary depending on location, dates and amenities.
Campsite fees vary from $15 - $32 per night.
Cabins, Cottages, Yurts: $28 per week or $7.00 per night.
Additional Fee for Out-of-State patrons:
Campsites: $5 per night
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcCabins, Cottages, Yurts: $25 per week or $6.25 per night
How do I search?
by city, zip code, or by name. If you don’t have a specific location in mind Reserve America will provide recommendations based on your preferences.
Refer to this step by step process to reserve a New York State campsite.
- Search for your site
- View results
- Choose the State Park
- Select “Book Now”
- Choose your site
- Book your desired dates
- Enter personal information
- Enter credit card and submit
- Reservation is now complete and you will receive a confirmation letter via email within a few minutes
- 7-days prior to your stay you will receive a reminder and pre-registration email in which you can confirm or edit the # and names of occupants, pets and equipment you are brining.
Ready? Have with you
- Park name and site preference
- Arrival and departure dates
- Name of occupants
- Number and type of equipment
- Pet information
- Contact Information
- Credit card information
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcCall us to reserve a campsite at 1-800-456-2267
Tường thuật trực tiếp xổ số miền bắcMonday-Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM and Saturday-Sunday 9:00AM-3:00PM (Peak Season Hours)